The Copaiba is a large towering tree that grows in the Amazon Rainforest. For hundreds of years, indigenous healers all over the continent have used copaiba trees for their numerous health benefits. With a pleasant, spicy, and woody aroma, Copaiba can help calm emotions and soothe anxious feelings. It is a wonderful oil to turn to at the end of a stressful day. The properties of copaiba have been studied and compared to CBD because of the similar chemical makeup, and similar effects it has on the body. Copaiba will become a plant ally that you turn to and call upon endlessly.
What's the difference between this extract and our other tinctures? Our Copaiba extract is pure sap from the Copaiba tree, whereas our tinctures use alcohol to infuse the herbs. Extracts tend to be more potent than tinctures, which is why the serving size is just a few drops. A little goes a long way! *please note, this product contains a few drops of sunflower oil so that the extract remains liquid soluble, the only other ingredient is sap from the copaiba tree*
HOW TO USE:
1. External use:
- As a muscle relaxant and to support cardiovascular health, kidney health, or to promote weight loss, infuse 1-2 drops of extract in coconut or sesame oil and massage all over the body once per day.
- For respiratory issues such as asthma or bronchitis, or for emotional support (anti-anxiety & calming), diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser two times per day.
- To combat blemishes and provide general beautification of the skin, infuse 1-2 drops in your favorite facial cream or in coconut oil and apply topically for a smooth complexion.
-Add 2-3 drops of oil to a hot bath to soothe sore muscles
2. Internal use
- For digestive support & to fortify the immune system, take 1 drop of extract twice per day. You can put it in your morning smoothie or coffee, or take it in a glass of water.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Any doubts the doctor should be consulted.
This product is not approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness. All product information is for educational purposes only. We recommend consulting your medical practitioner before beginning treatment.
*Consumption recommendations are based on use by traditional peoples.*
Ingredients: Pure wild harvested tree sap of copaifera officinalis L.