SHOP BY CATEGORY
Benefits of Limited Edition Curandero Lotions:
~ Cleansing energy field
~ Fortify blant baths
~ Clears bitterness
~ Brings in sweetness and abundance
These lotions are made by Taita Juanito in the tradition of his Ingano ancestors. He has curated these lotions with rare amazonian plants and seeds. We have a very limited quantity available, and are not sure if we’ll be able to get more. If you bought one or both of the original ones last year, you know just how powerful and epic they are (and also how quickly we sold out!) We tried to get more but due to the rareness of some of the plants as well as the delicacies shipping liquids internationally, it's taken us an entire year to get another batch.
Taita curated these recipes carefully with intention, praying over each bottle to ensure maximum potency and healing power. Due to the high potency of this lotion, only a little bit is needed to receive the blessings of these tools. The smell of these lotions is divine jungle medicine and you will fall in love with their radiating potency & power.
For those who purchased our previous curandero lotions, Taita Juanito has revamped his previous recipe and created a next level florida water.
These lotions are made with rare & expensive seeds & plants. It is a higher price than our other lotions due to the quantity of these rare plants that it contains as well as to adequately compensate Taita Juanito for the profound prayer that he carries. Like all our products at Four Visions Market, we price our products fairly to adequately compensate the medicine makers, the tribes, & the farmers who grow the plants. Once you try these lotions, you will agree that they are 100% worth the price. Many of the plants are harvestable only one season a year, which is why it is a limited time, limited quantity product. There is a small discount if you purchase the lotions in combination. There is an option to purchase each lotion separately, purchase the sweet and bitter lotion combo set, or purchase all three lotions together. Thank you for supporting the tribes & their healing wisdom.
Set & Setting: Create ceremonial space to commune with these special Amazonian plants.Take time in meditation beforehand to set your intention.
1. To use in healings, at the end of therapies if you work on others to cleanse your energetic field and to apply on your patients. You only need a few squirts, a little goes a long way!
2. Add a little bit to your regular plant baths to fortify and increase potency of the plant technology.
3. You can use the bitter and sweet lotions in dieta just as you would with bitter and sweet plant baths, working with the bitter lotion for 2 days, applying it over the body after you shower and letting it absorb into your pores. Follow this same protocol with the sweet lotion for 2 days, and then repeat. This is a great option if traveling and a wonderful tool to take with you on your next plant medicine journey/retreat!
4. Dilute the bottle and use it over time by putting 1-2 oz in an 8 oz spray bottle and filling the rest with water
5. Use the sweet lotions in the mornings and at night for sweetness, heart opening, & abundance & to have a connection with Nature.
6. Use the bitter lotions for energetic protection, spiritual strength, & fortitude, and to release all negative energy in your life. Use Munay, the Feminine Lotion, to call forth healing of the feminine and divine grace.
Curandero Sweet Lotion Ingredients: White Cuyanguillo, Chondur Gente, Culquivinan, Tigrecillo, Condor Vinan, Hierba de trabajo, 7 Amazonian Basils, Marigold, Vervain, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang, Lavender. In a base of Organic Alcohol.
Curandero Bitter Lotion Ingredients: Yagé leaves, Tiger Chondur, Waira Chondur, Chagropanga leaves, Sage, Rue, Vervain, Ajos Machos, Epazote, Cuco Lemongrass, Cuco Zarandango. In a base of Organic Alcohol.
Munay Feminine Lotion Ingredients: Female Chondur, Feminine Cuyanguillo, Amazonian flowers, Rose Petals, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Jasmine. In a base of Organic Alcohol.