Sap of the dragon tree, Dragon's Blood as its known, is native vegetation and one of the many gifts of nature found in the Amazon Rainforest. With an intense red color, it is used by indigenous peoples to treat skin wounds, preventing them from becoming infected. It has many other therapeutic and medicinal purposes. Research indicates that the resin is effective against insect bites, itchiness and skin inflammation. In addition, dragon blood has a high concentration of antioxidants that attenuate the signs of aging, regenerating cells.
Dragon's Blood is one of the finest traditional botanicals available. This is a wildcrafted, ethically sourced, ancient amazonian remedy.
Has been taken by the Indigenous peoples for thousands of years, internally, to treat gastro intestinal ailments, irritable bowel syndrome, & ulcers.
HOW TO USE:
1. External use:
- Prepare a spray with 30 drops diluted in 100 ml of saline solution and use as a spray on cuts & open wounds.
- To combat yeast infections: dilute 4 drops in half a cup of cold water twice a day.
- Against pain, inflammation or as a cosmetic: dilute about 50 drops in 100g of neutral cream/body oil and apply to the skin once a day.
2. Internal use
- Preventive treatment: take 15 drops in a glass of water, 1-3x a day, 15 minutes before or after meals.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Any doubts the doctor should be consulted.
This product is not approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness. All product information is for educational purposes only. We recommend consulting your medical practitioner before beginning treatment.
*Consumption recommendations are based on use by traditional peoples.*
Ingredients: sap from the Dragon's Blood Tree, organic grain alcohol