SHOP BY CATEGORY
Benefits of Womb Cleansing: Empowered Goddess Yoni Steam Blend:
~ Heal, cleanse, & purify
~ Bring you home to sacred connection & power.
Yoni Steams in General
~ Nourishing the womb & pelvic floor
~ Hormone rebalancing
~ Cleansing the womb of toxins/trauma/female reproductive illnesses
~ Supportive to overall reproductive health and fertility
~ Works as a nourishing ritual for reconnecting a woman with her body and feminine center.
These yoni steams were made by Four Visions Market Co-Owner Mariah Gannessa, a medicine womban & lover of the sacred feminine body. She was inspired to create our yoni steaming line because of her own transformational experience using yoni steaming which helped her heal chronic PMS, hormonal imbalance, and irregular cycles. It is her hope that this line of steams inspire more women to turn to the sacred plant allies as tools to support in the healing of their wombs. As womb carriers, we are guardians of life, and it is so very important that we empower ourselves by learning how to care for our feminine bodies.
A Yoni Steam, also known as a vaginal steam, or bajos, is the ancient practice of sitting or squatting over a steaming pot of water infused with herbs. It’s a powerful ally for female vitality in nourishing the womb, pelvic floor, hormone rebalancing, and cleansing the womb of toxins/trauma/female reproductive illnesses. It is supportive to overall reproductive health and fertility and works as a nourishing ritual for reconnecting a woman with her body and feminine center.
This packet contains 6 oz. Good for approximately 4-6 steams.
~ Made in loving prayer to heal, cleanse, & purify, and to bring you home to sacred connection & power. Our womb cleansing yoni steam is designed for women with disease or infirmity in the womb or female reproductive organs, who suffer from cysts, fibroids, or have experienced sexual trauma or wounding. This steam is designed to cleanse the & heal the womb from all energetic & physical blockages that are preventing wellbeing.
“I release all that no longer serves, claiming my power in wholeness”
1. In a medium-covered pot, pour 8 cups of water (preferably purified water).
2. Place one handful of fresh herb(s) 2-3 tablespoons of dried herbs into the water. Do not add or use “essential oils” as they are too strong and may burn sensitive genital tissue.
3. Bring water to a soft boil for 5 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat, leave the lid on, and steep for another 5 minutes with the lid on.
5. Pour water with herbs into a bowl.
6. Test the temperature of the steam before using it. If it is too hot wait 15 seconds and test it again until it feels comfortably warm to steam with.
7. Remove your underwear and stand or squat directly over the bowl of steaming water. Some people prefer to place the bowl in the toilet and then sit on the toilet. If placing the bowl in the toilet, be sure to clean the toilet thoroughly beforehand.
8. Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
9. Steam for 20-30 minutes.
10. Once session is completed, release medicinal herbs in compost, or (recommended) offer gratitude and thanks to the medicine of the herbs, give them back to the Earth.
Important:It is not recommended to steam if you have an IUD or during menstruation. DO NOT STEAM IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR THINK YOU MAY BE PREGNANT.
Jasmine, Lavender, Helichrysum, White Sage, Parsley, Cornsilk, Pink & Blue Lotus